Going Hog Wild
I love this time of year...especially now that I'm back in the heart of SEC territory...and have cable. All the SEC football a girl could ask for at the touch of a button. (I know I'm biased, but the SEC is the best conference in the NCAA.) Thankfully, my husband is an SEC fan (albeit he roots for the little purple pussy cats of LSU...love ya babe!). Today we've had the TV on and off throughout the day, catching bits of games in between cleaning and laundry (me) and research and writing (Sam). If one of us isn't in the room, we'll come running at the slightest peep from the other. It's a bit sad, really. Right now we're watching the Arkansas game and listening to University of North Texas play thanks to the internet. Ain't technology grand?
Now if we could just get the weather to cooperate. Ninety degree weather with 86% humidity might work for baseball, but a good football game calls for that crisp nip in the air that makes you want to have a bonfire and s'mores. Mmmm...
Now if we could just get the weather to cooperate. Ninety degree weather with 86% humidity might work for baseball, but a good football game calls for that crisp nip in the air that makes you want to have a bonfire and s'mores. Mmmm...
Comments