Jane Austen Made Me Do It

Locked in a dark, dank dungeon by an evil witch for nearly a month, I have battled bravely to make my way back to you, my loyal blog readers. I have been in the throws of a writing contest, but my hard work is done. Now it is up to you, my dear friends.

I have entered a short story writing contest entitled "Jane Austen Made Me Do It," and I need your help to become one of the Top 10 Finalists. The winner chosen from the finalists will have their short story published in an anthology of the same name later this year!

Voting on the short stories begins today and continues through February 28. The Top 10 Finalists will be announced on March 1, 2011.

If you click on this link, you can read and vote for my story. Vote as often as you chose (or as often as the website will allow you).

My story is #78 - Assuming: A Tale of Persuasion - by Hannah Cowan (my pen name).

Thank you in advance for your votes and your prayers. :)

P.S. Share this message to all of your neighbors, colleagues, friends, and relatives! I need their votes!

Comments

Popular Posts