What Would I Do for a Free Autographed Josh Groban CD?

Answer: Publish this picture of me on Josh Groban's Facebook page. (photo and design courtesy of my good friend Daisha Sheets of D'Lifeful Photography)


Yep.  I am more than willing to stoop to this level of...charm...for the chance to win a copy of Josh Groban's latest album, signed by the man himself.

My greatest thanks to Daisha for using her talents behind the lens.  She has such a great eye for capturing life in all its silliness and glory.  And let's face it, I wouldn't trust anyone else with capturing my silliness.  Not when the stakes are so high!

Because if it's good enough for Atlanta, it's good enough for Beantown.

Comments

Daisha said…
Hannah... You know I'm always "here for you"...
Daisha said…
Dude, did you check out the competition?!

I'm already listening to it in my head.
Hannah said…
I know! We totally have this in the bag. If we don't win then...Santa Claus will cease to exist! ;)

I showed this to Sam. He merely rolled his eyes, laughed, and said, "Only the two of you..."
Ann said…
Well, I vote for you. You are a poet as well as an authoress. Love you.
Hannah said…
Thanks Mom. But I wouldn't go too far with that poet stuff. I had a little help. ;)

Popular Posts