The Contest & The Anthology

I recognize this announcement is a little late, but they announced the winner of the Jane Austen Made Me Do It contest...and alas, I did not win.

However as a finalist, I did receive an advance copy of the anthology. Let me tell you, my fellow Janites, it is well worth the read. I've read several of the stories already, and I'm LOVING it!

For those who love the Jane Austen Mysteries, we get another glimpse (albeit brief) of Lord Harold Trowbridge. Not to mention another glimpse of JA herself through the words of Syrie James (of The Lost Memoir of Jane Austen). And if you didn't read the short story "The Love Letter" by winner Brenna Aubrey, you are missing out. She builds a mystery around a modern twist on Persuasion.

The anthology hits bookstores Oct. 14...so keep a look out. You won't be sorry. :)
P.S. For those who are interested...Yes, I am beginning work on fleshing out my short story into a full novel.

Comments

Popular Posts