"I'm not dead yet!"

It's been a long week. A looooooong week. And it's only Wednesday...for a moment more. Something in me has snapped. I need a creative outlet! At the moment of this realization, I stumbled upon this old blog. Coincidence? I think not.

It is time to shake out the wrinkles and spray some Febreze on this relic of a blog. Freshen it up. Clear out the cobwebs. Make it presentable. A little spit and polish, and voilĂ !

Why the sudden renewed interest? I think, perhaps, that I need a fresh start. I've failed at so many things this week. I've been forgetful, irritable, and down right discombobulated. I can't get my head on straight. And I'm tossing around way too many cliches for my own good.

It's the middle of Finals Week. Graduation is Saturday. All three of them. Graduation, a.k.a. Commencement. A time for new beginnings. A time for remembering. A time of renewal. A time of moving forward. That's what I'm doing. Moving forward.


Comments

Popular Posts