Return to My First Love

I miss it. Writing. Writing for fun. For the joy of weaving words together. For the catharsis. Because I need to release the kraken.

Somewhere along the way, life piled on top of me, and I stopped writing. Oh, I write for work. I "write" text messages to friends and family. But I stopped writing for me. It just took too much effort--the energy lagged; the joy deserted me. Life can be hard. And busy. And heartbreaking. Life can be amazing. And rewarding. And joy-filled.

The good, the bad, the indifferent. An all-in-one package called Life.

I'm not really at a place where I have the time to write much, but I need an outlet for the words inside. I don't know when I will write or what I will write, but write I will. To remind myself of who I have been and who I am and who I want to be. To help me find focus. And relief. And peace.

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts