And the Verdict Is...
I am officially a Top Ten Finalist in the Jane Austen Made Me Do It short story contest! A big THANK YOU to everyone who voted for my story.
The top ten stories will now be read by the editor and publisher of the anthology "Jane Austen Made Me Do It." They will choose the winner, who will be published in the anthology. The official announcement of the winner will be on October 11, 2011. The anthology will be published near the end of October or beginning of November.
I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. Whether I win the contest or not, I am proud of the story I have written. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't major in English in college. I definitely considered it. Alas...
Again, I want to thank everyone who helped vote and send me encouragement during these past two weeks. I especially want to thank Sam. He has been my biggest encourager and, at times, prodder. He has kept me going.
Keep those prayers coming. And check back in October! :)
The top ten stories will now be read by the editor and publisher of the anthology "Jane Austen Made Me Do It." They will choose the winner, who will be published in the anthology. The official announcement of the winner will be on October 11, 2011. The anthology will be published near the end of October or beginning of November.
I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. Whether I win the contest or not, I am proud of the story I have written. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't major in English in college. I definitely considered it. Alas...
Again, I want to thank everyone who helped vote and send me encouragement during these past two weeks. I especially want to thank Sam. He has been my biggest encourager and, at times, prodder. He has kept me going.
Keep those prayers coming. And check back in October! :)
Comments