Challenge! 26 Books in 2015
I am always looking for new books to read, and I love book lists. Top 100 Books You Should Read Before You Die! Top 50 Books by American Authors! Top 75 Books You Should've Read in School But Didn't!
Last week a colleague and friend of my gave me a laminated bookmark with a different kind of book list: 26 Books in 2015. The gauntlet was originally thrown by Bringing Up Burns and has been passed to many in cyberspace.
The difference with the 26 Books in 2015 list: you get to choose the books yourself using the list of 26 rules/guidelines/suggestions. For the OCD, I am going to drive you batty as it is doubtful that I will perform the list in order, but that is the beauty of this challenge...if you choose to pick up the gauntlet, you can complete the tasks as you will.
Last week a colleague and friend of my gave me a laminated bookmark with a different kind of book list: 26 Books in 2015. The gauntlet was originally thrown by Bringing Up Burns and has been passed to many in cyberspace.
The difference with the 26 Books in 2015 list: you get to choose the books yourself using the list of 26 rules/guidelines/suggestions. For the OCD, I am going to drive you batty as it is doubtful that I will perform the list in order, but that is the beauty of this challenge...if you choose to pick up the gauntlet, you can complete the tasks as you will.

Comments
D